Welcome to our amazing collection of pie puns. Whether you want turkey with stuffing or mashed potatoes for your birthday dinner, the dessert is even more intriguing than the food. That is to say, the pie! It could be a warm slice of apple or a pumpkin pie.
The most interesting element of pie is that there is always one available. You’ll always find a major hit, whether it’s sweet or savory pies. If you like pies, you’ll enjoy these pie puns.
Pie puns are so delicious that you’ll want a slice right now. Imagine these pie puns as the whipped cream on your favorite slice, and they’ll be much sweeter!
Fortunately, we now have tasty edible pie crusts and adequate lunch containers. People all across the world still enjoy a delicious pie, and we’ve compiled this list of best pie puns you’ll enjoy.
Best Pie Puns
With these humorous pie puns, everyone will want a piece of the pie. So get a slice of the pie with this collection of the best pie puns to share with your friends and family.
1. A raspberry pie sent a Valentine. “Pie love you berry much”, it said.
2. The baby apple pie wanted to know how to read. It went to pie-mary school.
3. A dessert dreamed of flying. It was pie in the sky.
4. A captain told his crew not to bother with treasure, just raid the kitchens and steal the desserts. He was a pie-rate.
5. A sailor made sure his pumpkins were always buckled in safely when he started the car. He was a squash-buckling pirate.
6. The pie couldn’t crust his friend after he found out he had lied to him before.
7. A chef needed some puff pastry. She made a meat pie run laps.
8. Baked to pie-fection.
9. What is a ghost’s favorite kind of dessert? “Boo-berry pie!”
10. I’m pie-ning for you.
11. Live free and pie hard.
12. What did mother pie say to baby pie? “Stop bakering!”
13. Pie bakes me happy!
14. What do you get if you chase a pie around the garden? Puff pastry.
Funny Pie Puns
The majority of the pie puns on this list are based on the term “pie,” therefore they can be applied to apple pie, pumpkin pie, or any other pie. Check out this list of funny pie puns to make everyone laugh around you.
1. I ate too much pumpkin pie. I’ve got autumn-y ache.
2. Pie often has fruit in the middle, but pa-pie-a’s a fruit with pie in the middle.
3. A pie full of candy was always kind. She was a sweetie pie.
4. One slice of pie is £2 in the Bahamas and £2.50 in Jamaica. Those are the pie-rates of the Caribbean.
5. Some pirates fell overboard and washed up on a beach made of pie and cake. It was a dessert island.
6. Everyone who sees this pie says “Awww”. It’s a cutie pie.
7. A pie went to the dentist. He needed a filling.
8. A pie went into a café one day and asked for a sandwich. “Sorry,” said the owner. “We don’t serve food.”
9. Which pie has the most jam in it? Cherry Garcia pie.
10. I have a filling I need another slice of pie.
11. I guess I’m pie a slice.
12. Where do you go to weigh a pie? “Somewhere, over the rainbow.”
13. Keep your eye on the pies!
14. Why did the pie cross the road?… Because it was meat & potato.
Hilarious Pie Puns
We enjoyed a lot while putting up this collection of hilarious pie puns, and we think you’ll like reading this list of puns related to pie. However, a word of caution: in the end, you’ll most likely be hungry!
1. I dropped my phone in some pastry without noticing and put it in the oven. I made an Apple pie.
2. It was the ghost’s turn to cook. She baked boo-berry pie with I-scream.
3. A pudding wanted to go to the bathroom but a pie beat her to it. The stall was occu-pie-d.
4. A mad inventor built a machine made of candy canes with wheels made of pie. It was a pie-cycle.
5. I had a shepherd’s pie for dinner. The shepherd was furious.
6. A lady hid her letters in pastry. She liked her pie-vacy.
7. You know what a baby is? “It is just a fully baked cream pie”
8. What’s the best thing to put into a pie? “Your teeth!”
9. What does a cannibal call his girlfriend? “Cutie pie”
10. What do you get when you eat 3.14 slices of cake? “Diabetes.”
11. What did the Pie scientist use for their experiment? “A peach tree dish.”
12. Beauty is in the pie of the beholder.
13. I was walking home late one night when I saw dozens of giant cupcakes and pies everywhere. It was kind of scary. The streets were oddly desserted.
14. Told the doctor I had a mince pie growing out of my head. He said he had some cream for it.
Thanksgiving Pie Puns
This is a terrific collection of pie puns for thanksgiving, whether you’re shooting pictures of your Thanksgiving dinner before you eat it or looking for pie quotes to write in a card! Dive in!
1. What did the pumpkin say after Thanksgiving? Good-pie everyone.
2. Got a big decision to make in November. Pumpkin or pecan pie for Thanksgiving?
3. I think my favorite Thanksgiving food is pie… but some people say that’s irrational.
4. What’s an inbred family’s favorite thanksgiving dessert? “Pump-kin pie.”
4. Hap-pie Thanksgiving!
5. Pie am so grateful for dessert.
Clever Pie Puns
Pie puns and jokes may be surprisingly clever. Many of these genuinely impressed us for such a typical slapstick tool! I hope you find this entry beneficial for whatever reason you’re looking for pie puns! These clever pie puns will bring a smile to your face.
1. A fruit pie and a crumble ran away and got married. They lived apple-ly ever after.
2. A baker lined up pies to measure how many of each kind were left. He made a pie chart.
3. A pie signed up for yoga but didn’t like it. It did pie-lates instead.
4. What do sharks eat for dessert? Octo-pie.
5. I have fillings for you.
6. What’s really good on pie and really awful on people? “Crust”
7. Pie love spending time with you.
8. This pie has whisked me off my feet.
9. You must be knowing by now that you occu-pie my thoughts.
10. The life of a pie is short.
Fruit Pie Puns
What happens when you put a pie, a cake, and a loaf of bread together? Of course, you’ll want to tell everyone about our fruit pie puns! Check them out!
1. A pumpkin pie won a beauty contest. It was absolutely gourd-geous.
2. A blueberry pie went to the pie doctor. “I’ve been filling blue lately,” it said.
3. A pie and a cake got into a fight. “You want a piece of me?” yelled the pie.
4. What do you get when you cross an apple pie with a Christmas tree? Pineapple pie.
5. This pumpkin pie is so gourd.
6. Did you hear about the sailor who turned into a pumpkin pie? “He’s a squashbuckling pirate”
7. What do you call an Apple pie that’s smoking a joint? “A baked apple pie!”
8. Why is my hand like lemon pie “Cause it’s got meringue on it.”
9. All you knead is love, and pumpkin pie.
10. How far can you recite pi? Cherry, Apple, Pecan, Blueberry.
11. Who led all the apples to the bakery? The Pie Piper.
Pie Puns for Friends
It’s a piece of cake – sorry, a pie – to make your friends chuckle with each of these goofy pie puns. Explore this collection of pie puns for friends, so you’ll always have the best puns in your back pocket.
1. A mother pie wanted her kids to fall asleep, so she sang a lulla-pie.
2. Feast your pies on this.
3. Pie really love you.
4. Which Pie takes 9 months to Bake? “A cream pie!!!”
5. Today I used an apple pie to m*sturbate “Maybe I should’ve left the store before.”
6. Never talk to pi. He’ll go on forever.
7. You are the apple of my pie.
8. Life is gourd with pie.
9. Have a hap-pie day!
10. I crust you. You can do it!
Pie Puns for Teachers
Pie is a wonderful baked dish that lends itself well to puns. You’ll find yourself laughing so hard as you read these greatest pie puns for teachers. Let’s jump into it!
1. What can make mathematicians fight? “The Pie.”
2. The mathematician says, “Pi r squared.” The baker replies, “No, pies are round. Cakes are square.”
3. How many grams of protein are there in that slice of chocolate pie? 3.14159265.
4. The roundest knight at King Arthur’s table was Sir Cumference. He ate too much pi.
5. The local pie shop almost never closes… It’s 22/7.
6. Remember not to eat too much pi—it will give you a large circumference.
7. I had a Shepherd’s Pie for lunch today… He wasn’t happy.
8. Following a recipe, says I need: apples, five cubed. 125 sounds like a lot of apples for a pie.
9. What is a math teacher’s favorite dessert? Pi!
10. What is the ideal number of pieces to cut a pie into? 3.14
11. What is the official animal of Pi Day? The PI – thon!
12. What is 1.57? Half a pie.
13. What snack did the teacher in Maine give her students on the last day of school? Whoopie Pi!
We hope you enjoyed these amusing and smart pie puns. We certainly did! We apologize if reading these pie puns has made you hungry. Proceed ahead and treat yourself to a nice piece.
We are huge fans of pies. We don’t discriminate between pumpkin and apple pies, shepherd’s pies, and pot pies. We’ve created a list of some of our favorite pie puns, whether they’re sweet or savory.
Did you know that pie was invented by the Ancient Egyptians and the Romans? The stiff pie crust functioned as an old lunchbox, keeping food fresh.
Pie grew so popular in the United Kingdom that Oliver Cromwell, a revolutionary in the seventeenth century, outlawed mince pies at Christmas because they were too luxurious. What a downer!
As always, feel free to send in any other good pie puns or jokes you have. If we think they’re good, we’ll put them on the list above!