The one who finds most of the Easter eggs wins the game. This is the best engaging activity for kids.
Best Easter Riddles
1. Ginnie has 4 Easter eggs. Jason has 3 more Easter eggs than Ginnie. Matthew has 2 less Easter eggs than Ginnie. Sara has 6 more Easter eggs than Matthew.
How many Easter eggs do they all have in total?
Answer: 21 Easter eggs.
2. What does a mommy egg say to a baby egg on Easter?
Answer: You’re egg-stra special.
3. He came to Earth to show us how to live, how to put others first, how to love, and how to give.
4. Where does an Easter bunny go if you give it a pair of socks?
Answer: A sock hop!
5. This is colorful, but it isn’t a rainbow. It is hunted for, but it isn’t an animal. It may have chocolate on the inside, but it isn’t an advent calendar. It does have a shell, but it isn’t a snail. It is sometimes painted but never hung on a wall. What is it?
Answer: Easter egg.
6. Did you hear about the house infested with Easter eggs?
Answer: They needed an eggs-terminator!
7. These things are scattered in March or April and you can find many near a mound. A certain fun rabbit decides to leave this visibly on the ground. What is this?
Answer: Easter egg.
8. When is it okay to place all your eggs in one basket?
Answer: On Easter!
9. When you wake up on Easter Day, it’s always time to hunt for these. Look for these ovals high and low. So climb up and get on your knees.
Answer: An Easter egg.
10. There is one of these called Easter with statues of faces made of stone. If you were on a desert one you’re probably shipwrecked and alone. Where are you?
Answer: You’re at the beach.
Funny Easter Riddles
Funny Easter riddles are one of the best games to solve. Solving each riddle leads to another Easter hunt clue, which makes you even closer to the chocolaty heaven.
1. What’s the best way to make Easter easier?
Answer: Put an “i” where the “t” is.
2. How did the sister Easter egg react when she saw the brother Easter egg getting scolded by the mother Easter egg?
Answer: She cracked up!
3. What’s the difference between a counterfeit dollar and a crazy Easter Bunny?
Answer: One is bad money, the other is a mad bunny!
4. How do you know carrots are good for your eyes?
Answer: Have you ever seen the Easter Bunny with glasses?!
5. Why is the Liberty Bell like a dropped Easter egg?
Answer: Because they’re both cracked!
6. How can you tell where the Easter Bunny has been?
Answer: Eggs mark the spot.
7. What do you call a mischievous egg?
Answer: A peactical yolker.
8. How does the Easter Bunny stay in shape?
Answer: Lots of eggs-ercise!
9. Where does Christmas come before Easter?
Answer: In the dictionary.
10. What is the difference between Sauron and The Easter Bunny?
Answer: Nobody knows, no one has seen either one.
11. Why do we paint Easter eggs?
Answer: Because it’s easier than trying to wallpaper them.
Easy Easter Riddles
Kids who are of quite a young age find riddles hard but it does not mean they should not play Easter holiday riddles. You should ask these easy Easter riddles to make your little bunnies happy.
1. What popular Easter item has to be broken before you can use it?
Answer: An egg—egg-cept on Easter!
2. What day of the week does an Easter egg hate the most?
3. What do you tell a jokester egg on Easter?
Answer: You’re crackin’ me up!
4. Why did the Easter Bunny have to fire the duck?
Answer: He kept quacking all the eggs!
5. What is the Easter Bunny’s favorite sport?
Answer: Basket-ball, of course!
6. Sometimes these are hollow and have chocolate inside. Other times they’re real and you paint their outside. What am I?
Answer: An Easter egg.
7. What do you call the Easter Bunny on the day after Easter?
8. A container without hinges, lock or a key, yet a golden treasure lies inside me. What am I?
9. It starts with an E and ends with a Y. He hops and jumps, and just like Santa, he brings you colorful tiny presents every time. What is his name?
Answer: Easter bunny.
10. What kind of beans grow in the Easter Bunny’s garden?
Answer: Jelly beans!
Hard Easter Riddles
Kids these days are so smart that simple and easy riddles do not stand a chance. Kids love solving Easter brain teasers. Try out these hard Easter riddles and keep your kids busy the whole day.
1. The Easter Bunny was on his way to bringing 36 Easter eggs. On his way, he gave 10 to the Johnsons family and 7 to the Simpsons family. He then gave 10 to the Nielsons. Can you tell how many Easter Eggs is he left with?
Answer: 9 Easter eggs.
2. What do you call a group of rabbits marching backward?
Answer: A receding hare line.
3. Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast?
4. What do you call a bunny with a large brain?
Answer: An egghead.
5. What is the best way to send a letter to the Easter Bunny?
Answer: Hare mail.
6. Why did a fellow rabbit say that the Easter Bunny was self-centered?
Answer: Because he is eggocentric.
7. How do you get the Easter bunny to stay past Sunday?
Answer: Simply raise its celery.
8. How can you tell spot a grandfather rabbit?
Answer: Just look for the grey hares.
9. What Easter treat can you find at the bottom of the ocean?
Answer: Oyster eggs.
10. What’s an Easter egg from outer space called?
Answer: An egg-stra-terrestrial.
Easter Riddles with Answers
Keep yourself updated before this Easter with these amazing Easter riddles with answers. Who knows when you will be asked by your kids or friends about some funny Easter riddles.
1. What does the Easter bunny do after he takes a shower?
Answer: He uses a hare dryer.
2. Why are rabbits so fond of eating carrots?
Answer: As he doesn’t want to be near-sighted! Carrots are great for keeping your vision healthy.
3. How does the Easter Bunny paint all the Easter eggs?
Answer: He hires Santa’s elves during the off-season.
4. What do you get if you cross a bee and a bunny?
Answer: Honey bunny!
5. What do you call an Easter Bunny with a bad memory?
6. What do you get when you cross a Dumbo with the Easter Bunny?
Answer: An elephant who always remembers to eat all of his carrots.
7. What’s red and blue and sogs up your Easter basket?
Answer: Colored scrambled eggs!
8. Why is the Easter Bunny so lucky?
Answer: Because he has four rabbits’ feet.
9. How should you wish Easter greetings to a rabbit?
Answer: Tell them Hoppy Easter!
Easter Riddles for Scavenger Hunt
Easter riddles for scavenger hunt has been an essential part of easter for years. Be it kids, teenagers, or adults Easter hunt riddles are one fun activity to play and spend time together.
1. I am in a dark place and I am scared too. Find me where you keep your shoe.
Answer: That is, the next egg is in the shoe rack.
2. A person doesn’t have to search long or far. This is where most people end up keeping their car. Where is this?
3. Roses are red, violets are blue, for your next clue, go to the flowers and smell a few.
Answer: Flower Beds.
4. This is a place in a house where you might find a bookcase a couch and coffee table, a TV and fireplace. What is it?
Answer: Living Room.
5. Tall when I’m young and short when I’m old, I’ll help you to see when the darkness unfolds. What am I?
6. A furry friend guards this clue. He keeps it where he sleeps. I hope he hasn’t nibbled it. Quick – go and take a peek.
Answer: Dog Bed.
7. The hunt has begun, so think like a winner. Where do you go when it’s time to eat a nice dinner?
Answer: Dining table.
8. Paper comes in and paper goes out. But adding words and pictures is what I’m all about. What am I?
9. I’m dirty and hungry always waiting for my stash, please open my mouth and give me some trash. What am I?
Answer: Garbage Can.
10. It’s cold in this place with all this food. If you find eggs in here, they will surely end up fixing your mood. Where is this?
Easter Riddles for Adults
Under this section, you can get to know some Easter riddles for adults with answers. Next time do not forget to ask your uncle, aunt, or, grandparents for Easter riddles to spent a good time.
1. What kind of jewelry does the Easter bunny wear?
Answer: 14-carrot gold.
2. This is something that can be used only once it’s broken. What is it?
3. What do rabbits do after they get married?
Answer: They go on a bunnymoon.
4. What do you get if you pour boiling hot water down a rabbit hole?
Answer: Hot cross bunnies.
5. What do you get when you cross a bunny with an onion?
Answer: A bunion.
6. Why don’t you see dinosaurs at Easter?
Answer: Because they are eggs-tinct!
7. How does the Easter Bunny keep his fur looking so nice?
Answer: He uses hare spray.
8. What’s a bunny’s favourite game?
9. What does one Easter bunny say to another if they want to flirt?
Answer: You’re ear-resistable.
Easter Riddles for Kids
We all are busy when Easter is around planning and cooking, but the kids get bored on a holiday if not spent well. Make a list of Easter riddles for kids and let them solve and spend quality time.
1. What kind of story does the Easter bunny like best?
Answer: The ones with hop-py endings.
2. I am a creature hopping around. Gnawing carrots is what I like. I hop and leave Easter eggs behind. Find them all during your hike. Can you guess, who am I?
3. What does the Easter Bunny say when it burps?
Answer: “Eggs-cuse me!”
4. What do you call a rabbit that tells good jokes?
Answer: Funny bunny!
5. What did one colored egg say to the other?
Answer: Heard any good yolks lately?
6. What kind of bunny can’t hop?
Answer: A chocolate one!
7. Why do eggs go to school?
Answer: To get egg-ducated.
8. What kind of car does the Easter Bunny drive?
9. Why did the Easter egg hide?
Answer: It was a little chicken.
10. What kind of stories do Easter eggs like to tell their children?
Answer: Yolk Stories.
Easter Riddles for Egg Hunt
Egg hitting is the most awaited activity for kids on Easter. Plan these Easter egg hunt riddles for around the house to help them enjoy this occasion heart-fully and energetically.
1. How many Easter eggs can you put in an empty basket?
Answer: Only one—after that, it’s not empty anymore.
2. Soft and plump, I’ll be right here. Throughout your dreams, you’ll keep me near. I’ll keep you comfy all through the night, and you’ll leave me here in the morning light.
3. I’m hungry, I’m hungry! Please feed me a slice. I’ll spit it back out all brown and nice. What am I?
4. Where does the Easter Bunny get his eggs?
Answer: From an egg plant!
5. This is a place where one gets clean. If you end up turning on the shower, you’ll slowly be surrounded by steam. Where is this?
Answer: Bathtub or shower.
6. Look at the table near the front door, you will be surprised when you look at the floor.
Answer: The Clue Can be Hidden in Something on the Floor Near the Table.
7. The next clue is hidden in a place where Daddy keeps his socks. We hope they’re not too smelly or the clue will get a shock! What is it?
Answer: Bedroom drawer.
8. I run all the time, but never move from the kitchen.
Answer: The tape.
9. Lift up the lid of a basket, not a box. The next clue is hiding with dirty pants and socks!
Answer: Washing Basket.
10. If a rooster laid an egg on top of a hill, which side would it roll down?
Answer: Neither—roosters don’t lay eggs!
11. You use this while watching the TV. All you have to do is look by the cushion, it’s that easy! Where is this?
Answer: The couch.
Easter Riddles and Jokes
Who does not like to joke around people to grab their attention? Get your hands on these Easter jokes and riddles so your colleagues and friends or your crush and get noticed.
1. Which college did the Easter bunny have at the top of his list?
Answer: John Hop-kins University, their track team is great at the long jump!
2. What’s the best way to catch a rabbit?
Answer: Pretend to be a carrot.
3. What’s the difference between a lumberjack and the Easter Bunny?
Answer: One hews and chops, the other chews and hops!
4. Why did the farmer feed crayons to his chickens?
Answer: He wanted them to lay colored eggs!
5. What do you call a rabbit with fleas?
Answer: Bugs Bunny.
6. How can you make Easter preparations go faster?
Answer: Use the eggs-press lane!
7. Why was the Easter Bunny arrested?
Answer: For hare-assment.
8. Why does Peter Cottontail go hopping down the bunny trail?
Answer: Because he’s too young to drive.
9. One Easter, a father was teaching his son to drive when out of nowhere a rabbit jumped on the road. Slamming on the breaks, the son said, “I nearly ruined Easter! I almost ran over the Easter Bunny.” His father replied, “It’s okay son—you missed it by a hare.”
10. What’s the best way to catch a unique rabbit?
Answer: Unique up on him.
Final Thoughts on Easter Riddles
Easter is an auspicious occasion where all our relatives get together to spend quality time and have a long conversation throughout the day. Easter riddles are one of the best ways to keep everyone in the same boat that is solving the riddles.
Riddles about Easter are always fun and full of enjoyment especially when you have a house full of your friends or relatives. Easter riddles always have a special space to be played on this occasion. Movies or song references make a great Easter egg hunt for adults.
Kids tend to enjoy Easter egg hunt riddles more than adults. Kids do not like to solve the riddles, what they love is the reward.
As a reward, kids get a basket full of chocolates, which is a dream for those tiny bunnies. In this article, we have shared some amazing riddles for Easter of all times to keep this holiday special and engaging at the same time.