President Trump took to Twitter to slam former FBI head James Comey ahead of the release of his forthcoming book that smears the President. Comey gave an interview to ABC’s George Stephanopoulos which is vile in the extreme.
In the interview, excerpts suggest “it’s possible” that the salacious and “still unverified” Russian prostitutes allegation in the notorious Democrat-funded Steele dossier is true. President Trump called Comey a “slimeball,” who “should be prosecuted” for his leaking of classified information.
James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR. Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and…..
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 13, 2018
“James Comey is a proven LEAKER & LIAR,” Trump wrote in a series of tweets. “Virtually everyone in Washington thought he should be fired for the terrible job he did-until he was, in fact, fired. He leaked CLASSIFIED information, for which he should be prosecuted. He lied to Congress under OATH. He is a weak and untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst ‘botch jobs’ of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!”
It is widely held that Comey leaked information that pertains to memos the former FBI director gave to one of his friends in the media. Those documents were deemed to be government material and to have contained classified information, making Comey’s distribution of them a violation of the law.
From The Hill in July of 2017:
More than half of the memos former FBI Director James Comey wrote as personal recollections of his conversations with President Trump about the Russia investigation have been determined to contain classified information, according to interviews with officials familiar with the documents. This revelation raises the possibility that Comey broke his own agency’s rules and ignored the same security protocol that he publicly criticized Hillary Clinton over in the waning days of the 2016 presidential election. …
FBI policy forbids any agent from releasing classified information or any information from ongoing investigations or sensitive operations without prior written permission, and it mandates that all records created during official duties are considered to be government property. “Unauthorized disclosure, misuse, or negligent handling of information contained in the files, electronic or paper, of the FBI or which I may acquire as an employee of the FBI could impair national security, place human life in jeopardy, result in the denial of due process, prevent the FBI from effectively discharging its responsibilities, or violate federal law,” states the agreement all FBI agents sign.
In a teaser video, Comey talks to Stephanopoulos about two meetings in which he discussed the scandalous contents of the Democrat-funded dossier with Trump. During the interview, Comey suggests that even though Trump at one point asked him to investigate the dossier to prove it wasn’t true, he believes it’s “possible” that the most over-the-top of all the claims in it is true. It is a classic smear job. In fact, it is said that Comey contradicts testimony he gave in his book which is going to be a problem for him. He did however profess his undying love for Barack Obama in his book.
“I started to tell him about the allegation was that he had been involved with prostitutes in a hotel in Moscow in 2013 during the visit for the Miss Universe pageant and that the Russians had filmed the episode, and he interrupted very defensively and started talking about it, you know, ‘Do I look like a guy who needs hookers?'” said Comey. “And I assumed he was asking that rhetorically. I didn’t answer that, and I just moved on and explained, ‘Sir, I’m not saying that we credit this, I’m not saying we believe it. We just thought it very important that you know.’ I said … ‘I’m not saying that I believe the allegations, I’m not saying that I credit it.’ I never said, ‘I don’t believe it,’ because I couldn’t say one way or another.'”
“And then he says something that distracted me because he said, you know, ‘If there’s even a 1 percent chance my wife thinks that’s true, that’s terrible,'” Comey said. “And I remember thinking, ‘How could your wife think there’s a 1 percent chance you were with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow?’ I’m a flawed human being, but there is literally zero chance that my wife would think that was true. So, what kind of marriage to what kind of man does your wife think [that] there’s only a 99 percent chance you didn’t do that?” Again, it is obvious libel against the President and legal action should follow suit.
Stephanopoulos asked Comey if he believed Trump’s denials and he said “it’s possible” that the wild golden showers story is true. “I honestly never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but I don’t know whether the current President of the United States was with prostitutes peeing on each other in Moscow in 2013,” he said. “It’s possible, but I don’t know.” Comey also admits to not telling the President that the dossier was funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton Campaign as part of their opposition research against him.
….untruthful slime ball who was, as time has proven, a terrible Director of the FBI. His handling of the Crooked Hillary Clinton case, and the events surrounding it, will go down as one of the worst “botch jobs” of history. It was my great honor to fire James Comey!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) April 13, 2018
Video Shows Ex-Clinton Aide In Profanity-Laced Exchange With Cops
A former Port Authority commissioner and ex-Hillary Clinton aide named Caren Z. Turner, 60, attempted to use her position to...
‘Stupid Question’: President Trump Slams ABC News Reporter Jon Karl
President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump welcomed France’s President Macron and his lovely wife to the White House yesterday....
Fresno State Decides Fate Of Leftist Professor Who Celebrated Barbara Bush’s Death
Fresno State has decided the fate of professor Randa Jarrar, who spewed hatred against Barbara Bush after she passed away....
Real Indian Running Against Warren Sues City When Told To Stop Calling Her A Fake Indian
Independent Senate challenger, Shiva Ayyadurai, who is a self-described “real Indian” and is running against Mass. Democratic Sen. Elizabeth Warren,...
Italian Embassy Warns British Hospital: Remove The Ventilator From Alfie Evans And We Will Accuse You Of Murder
Little 23 month-old Alfie Evans’ life hangs in the balance in a British hospital at this hour as authorities have...
Anti-Gun Control Student Harassed By School Security For Going To Gun Range
Parkland student and Second Amendment advocate Kyle Kashuv went to the gun range with his father to learn how to...
Actor Tom Arnold Flips Out On Black Conservative Candace Owens
Actor Tom Arnold joined with Perez Hilton and Shaun King in attacking conservative black woman Candace Owens over receiving support...
Parkland Student Calls For Confiscation Of All Semi-Automatic Weapons
Immediately after the Waffle House shooting in Nashville, Tennessee, students from Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida, started...
Shania Twain Says She Would Have Voted For Trump, Later Apologizes
Country music legend Shania Twain suddenly found herself in hot water after she said she “would have voted for” President...
Trump Breaks With Tradition, Shuts Out Democrats And Media At First State Dinner
President Trump will host French President Emmanuel Macron for a state dinner at the White House. Trump is the first...
- Deerfield, IL Bans Semi-Automatic Weapons, Up To $1,000 Fine Per Day on
- Coulter Congratulates ‘President Schumer’ On Omnibus Bill, Informs Trump ‘You’ll Be Impeached’ on
- Oakland Mayor Warns Rapists and Pedos about ICE Bust on
- Duckworth Slams Trump: I swore an oath to the Constitution, not ‘Cadet Bone Spurs’ on
- MSNBC Panel: ‘People Need To Start Taking To The Streets. This Is A Dictator.’ on