Uncategorized

Muslim Woman Asks a Question She’d Like to Have Back

Panelist Birgitte Gabriel responds to a question from a Muslim woman, and we don’t think the questioner was prepared for what happened.

Published

on

You’ll see a Muslim woman, a US citizen and a law student, ask this panel that was discussing our government’s complete inaction on the murders of the Benghazi four, a question.  Panelist Birgitte Gabriel responds, and we don’t think the questioner was prepared for what happened.  This is a classic.

Just so we’re clear, it’s long been our position that there are no “peaceful” Muslims, and for precisely the reason Bridget pounds home.  If Islam were truly a “religion of peace” there would be Muslims demonstrating in the streets all over the world, demanding that ISIS and al Qaeda stop their terrorism.  They would be demanding of the governments of the nations where they live that their military get involved and destroy the infidels (ISIS, etc) if they truly believed these butchers were, in fact, highjacking “their peaceful religion.”

In addition, you’d see Islamic countries lining up to fight ISIS, etc.  Instead, what do you see.

That’s right, nothing.  Well, you do hear all kinds of people talking about how Muslims are peaceful and these guys – the latest group of “non-peaceful” Muslims – are an aberration.  Guess what?  They’re not an aberration, they’re exactly what Islam has stood for for at least the last 1,400 years.  Muslims have been slaughtering their neighbors and enslaving them since the pedophile Prophet commanded it.  When they’ve taken a break from butchering their neighbors, they turn on one another, and that’s a feature not a bug.

Islam has been at war with the West for generations, it’s time the West took off the blinders and realized that this one is for all the marbles.  We either declare war on Islam or we’ll be slaves to our local Imam.  Just so we’re clear, when we say “war” we mean “total war,” no civilians, no “smart bombs.”  If terrorists want to hide out in a city, destroy the city down to the last cinder block and pave over the rubble.  Rinse and repeat until they get the idea that they’re on the endangered species list.

If they don’t get the idea, oh well…

Continue Reading
42 Comments

42 Comments

1. Ed Lover

September 27, 2014 at 7:36 pm

Not one prominent Muslim has stepped forward to speak out against the actions of the radicals. That’s why “moderate Muslim” is a joke. The radicals want to kill us and the moderates want the radicals to kills us, simple as that.

• JohnSmith

September 27, 2014 at 8:46 pm

The “Moderate Moslems” snicker at the Moslem terrorists, because the terrorists are doing what the “Moderate Moslems” lake the stomach to do themselves! Believe this!

• TheTruthAsIKnowIt

September 28, 2014 at 5:56 am

they lake the stomach?

• Jeanne DeSilver

September 29, 2014 at 9:06 am

Do you “lake” the ability to infer what John meant? Or do you
          lack the stomach to take the threats against us seriously!

• TheTruthAsIKnowIt

September 29, 2014 at 7:29 pm

the number of my likes vs yours speak volumes clownface.

• Sandcat

September 28, 2014 at 9:52 am

Not one, huh?

Not the ruler of Dubai, nope, not that prominent Muslim guy. It isn’t so simple as your comment.

• Ed Lover

September 28, 2014 at 10:50 am

That’s not a good example, he just made that statement today. And if you read the whole article it’s clear his motivations all revolve around money. Terrorists are bad for business obviously. Still, one speaks out, finally, and that’s like one grain of sand on a beach. There’s billions who remain silent, and common sense would tell you that it’s silent approval as their own book mentions countless times that us infidels must be converted or killed. The bottom line is that their archaic, violent, 7th century cult has no place in a modern society, just ask half of Europe. They’re tired of the rapes and murders committed by their “guests” but the common citizens have no voice, these people are being thrown in their midst and instead of assimilating they’re separatists who live the way they did in the places they came from and some try to force that alien way of life on people who want no part of it. The social experiment called “diversity” has failed and will be the destruction of modern society and culture, just give it time.A good example is right here in America; how many clean, crime-free neighborhoods have had “diversity” forced on them and eventually transformed into crime-ridden ghettos? Too many to count. That’s what happens when you try to convince people that “we’re all the same” because we aren’t and some cultures and ideologies can’t live together in peace, period. If I go to my hometown today and walk down the street I’d be attacked for the color of my skin, and that’s the place I grew up in safety surrounded by good people who cared about their community. Now it’s a ghetto because they forced the people there to accept govt. subsidized low-rent housing, and when those buildings went up so did the crime rate and the violence until the place was intolerable to live in.

• Vincent Caulboy

September 28, 2014 at 11:58 am

wow dude I agree completely.ive experienced the same thing

• Sandcat

September 28, 2014 at 12:21 pm

He isn’t the country’s dictator, so he can’t talk about military intervention. Dubai doesn’t have a military, he’s the equivalent of a mayor.

The guy running the show has sent jets to bomb ISIS.

It was a good example, as a prominent Muslim speaking against ISIS. I responded to a guy who said there are no prominent Muslims who do that, and I was able to provide one immediately.

RE the rest of your post, I agree.

• Ed Lover

September 29, 2014 at 6:27 pm

I wish I could find a video of a prominent Muslim in America speaking out and condemning ISIS and the actions of “radical” Islam.

• Matibob

September 29, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Good luck with that one. Furthermore, I am willing to bet that Sandcat is more along the lines of a camel jockey. Just my guess…..

• Sandcat

September 30, 2014 at 10:04 am

I find that most Muslims who move to the West are far more Islamic there than they were back in their home country.

Why? I suspect it’s a defense mechanism to retain their culture and thus close relations to family, which is far, far more important to Arab cultures than it is to ours.

A good friend of mine was thrown out of the second story of his home by his father when he was 16 for converting to Christianity. He drove from Bahrain to the UAE with a broken leg because his life was under threat by his family for apostasy. It took 15 years for his dad to get over it, and the perceived insult to Islam.

Moral of the story: For Islamic Arabs, family honor is first, individuals are way down the list.

• Ed Lover

September 30, 2014 at 2:15 pm

I love how they’re referred to as “Asian”, wow. Just call them what they are…typical Arabs. They have no respect for women and their own prophet was a murdering molester himself.

• Hope

September 28, 2014 at 5:18 pm

They offer a little help here and there. However when it comes right down to it they don’t care. The are only trying to save face. Monsters breed monsters. Just wait till these people start to control everything. THEN and only then will people understand.

• KnowledgeIsPower

September 29, 2014 at 4:34 pm

• Ed Lover

September 29, 2014 at 6:20 pm

What’s that supposed to prove? that a few refugees want to fight ISIS? Who really knows what those men were doing in that video and how many of them will actually follow through with their phoney bravado. Who cares about those idiots anyway? They allowed ISIS to take control in that area so they can reap the consequences of their stupidity. America is what matters here and there aren’t any prominent Muslims here protesting the radicals or speaking out against them. Those dumb SOB’s in your video are irrelevant, they can all cut each others heads off till the cows come home for all I care. As long as they keep it in their third world shitholes where it belongs and away from the US and away from US citizens.

• CTH

October 1, 2014 at 10:05 am

Sadly mistaken pseudonym. Ignorance or stupidity would be more appropriate.

2. Roland Cruz

September 27, 2014 at 8:06 pm

Here’s one, Barak Obomber.

3. JohnSmith

September 27, 2014 at 8:44 pm

President Erdogan of Turkey said it best. “There are no moderate Moslems. There are no assimilated Moslems. There are only Moslems!” There you have it “from the horse’s mouth!”

4. Duane Akkerman

September 27, 2014 at 9:02 pm

I love the response of throwing political correctness into the garbage.

5. Bill Riordan

September 27, 2014 at 10:02 pm

Wow! What a great response. Thank you, Birgitte Gabriel.

6. johnny

September 28, 2014 at 4:29 am

BIRGITTE GABRIEL WE LOVE YOU , AND YOU ARE SO RIGHT, WE NEED MORE PEOPLE TO STAND UP, IN THIS COUNTRY BECAUSE THE FUCKING DEMOCRATS WELL NOT THEM BASTARDS DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT , HOW TO RUN SHIT THEY HAVE BEEN HELPING THE MUSLIM CRAZYS FUCK US UP, LOOK AT THE SHIT WE ARE IN BECAUSE WE HAVE A WHINE ASS DEMOCRAT COCKSUCKER, RUNNING THE SHOW………….JOHNNY

7. Dave Natzel

September 28, 2014 at 12:40 pm

Would love to see the woman on the panel go up against Obama. She’d destroy him.

• Matibob

September 29, 2014 at 10:50 pm

An infant could destroy that fool with simple links of all the lies/contradictions that fly out of Bathouse Barry’s mouth (or butt for that matter).

8. John William Thompson

September 28, 2014 at 7:10 pm

ask a muslim if they believe israel has the right to exist, put them in a room with many other muslims, ask the same question.

9. antoniathatcher

September 28, 2014 at 11:42 pm

Why hasn’t the imam at the mosque that the Oklahoma Muslim who beheaded that poor innocent woman, been rounded up to answer for what they were teaching there?

10. Lee Ames

September 29, 2014 at 12:21 am

So, we should have killed all German people back in WWII even though it was a minority of them that commented the horrors we found out about there?

• Ronnie Buchanan

September 29, 2014 at 4:44 am

Lee Ames,the religion of Islam has them all in one accord! They study the same Quran! Hitler was a dictator operating on his own with some that bought onto his ideology of ethnic cleansing! Should Islam become in control only then will you see the true colors of them all! If your Dr is Islamic and you are on his exam table the minute that Islam takes over! You will not walk out of there alive!

• Lee Ames

October 5, 2014 at 7:27 pm

Some of you people want to do away with
        ALL people who have Islam as their faith. Not all people who are
        Muslims are bad people. But their voices get drown out by the likes
        of you who hate anyone who reads a quran. I do not blame all
        christians for the stupidity of the motards of Westboro Baptist
        church but maybe I should but then I would have to lower myself to
        your standards. I like or hate individuals based on their actions
        alone. Do I hate all bald headed men because a few bald headed men
        are KKK members or Aryan Racists? No, I do not, I only dislike the
        ones who are racist and want to deny others of the right of life,
        liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. I dislike ANYONE who wants to
        deny HUMAN BEING the right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of
        happiness. I refuse to judge all people of a certain faith (or by
        whatever standards you want to use) based on only a few from that
        group who are infringing on the rights of life, liberty, and the
        pursuit of happiness of others. Are you afraid of Muhammad Ali?

• Ronnie Buchanan

October 8, 2014 at 11:52 am

Lee Ames you missed the point! Islam is not a race it is a religion that despises our liberty and freedom! If you are Islam and denounce the things the radicals are doing! Then I applaud you!

• Lee Ames

October 21, 2014 at 4:38 pm

No, you missed the point. I do not judge a whole group of people
            based on the actions of a few. There are good and bad people in every
            group. Are all white people greedy little bastards who only care
            about their bank accounts? Are all black people gang members and
            welfare bums? Are all females prostitutes? There are good muslims and
            bad ones (ISIS would fall in to the bad category) just as there are
            good christians and bad ones (Westboro Baptist Church would fall in
            to the bad category). The point I was making is that just because
            someone is muslim does not make them a bad person. Did Muhammad Ali
            become a bad person when he converted to islam? And the loudest of voices can get lost in the wind. Meaning there are people of the muslim faith speaking out against the likes of ISIS but the voices of hate drown them out.

• Ronnie Buchanan

October 8, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Lee Ames is your faith Islam? Do you study the Quran? A holy war is so much different than race issues! A converted Muslim said their was two kinds of Jihad the violent kind and the culture type where they live peacefully slowly converting others to Islam! I don’t have a problem with a religion of love! That is their right to believe and worship how they choose! Until they start with the American flag offends them! A cross offends them separate church and state when it comes to my faith. When it comes to their faith then it is okay to pray in school and teach about Islam! Muslim / Islam are they not considered mostly Arabic in race? I have a friend in Afghanistan that operates an orphanage he is a Christian. I send him money to help feed the children! If you are of the Islam faith then where will you stand when the radicals advance 6 ISIS fighters were caught coming across the Mexican border yesterday or today! Mohammed is a prophet of Islam Allah is their God! I am not afraid of Mohammed or Allah I am vigilant where Allah’s followers are concerned! Because as the converted Muslim said when he was four his mother taught him out of the Quran! She said one day you be a matter for Islam if you kill a Jew your hand will be at the foot of Allah’s throne! I hope that some will not stand with Radicals if they don’t they will surely die and be condemned to Allahs hell! Just as Christians are being slaughtered in the middle east they will be here as well! You compare what I say to race! We will be ask to denounce God of Abraham, Isac and Jacob or die! If I don’t believe in eating a certain food by faith or health I don’t eat it! I don’t raise a stink that it offends me! If someone has sign out with that food on it! Talk to the Europeans about how it is going in their countries! If you are Islam enlighten me!

• Lee Ames

October 21, 2014 at 4:49 pm

Christians have done their fair share of slaughtering the innocent. For the record, I do not believe in any dogma what so ever.
            All gods and religions are man made. But as for my comment, you
            missed the point all together. My point was that I do not judge all
            people in a group. I judge the individual. Not all muslims are bad
            people. Not all whites, blacks, Hispanics, Asians, Indians, American
            Indians, etc are bad. But there are some bad people in all and any
            groups. I like islam as much as I like any other religion. I do not
            like any religion. But as for the individual people, I like or hate
            them based on their individual actions. Let me ask you this, should
            you as an American be judged based on the actions of our politicians?
            Or would you prefer to be judged based on your own merits?

• Adam B.

October 1, 2014 at 3:14 pm

We did infact KILL Germans indescriminatly. Look at the bombing campaigns of the 8th Army Air Corps over Germany. The Strategic bombing was done on cities and we leveled them and then bombed the rubble. Our bombers purposly created “fire stoms” that incinerated tens of thousands of civilians in one night!! We should already be having our victory feast after the elimination of this vermin from our planet, when we do though, your welcome to stay at home b/c we will probally be serving lots of PORK products!

• Lee Ames

October 5, 2014 at 7:38 pm

That last sentence you made, are you making an assumption about someone you know nothing about again?

As for the bombings during WWII, that was on both sides. But the soldiers themselves did not kill civilian Germans, even the ones that lived in the towns near the death camps. Once again, it was only the Nazis that were controlling the death camps, not the regular German Army. After all, it was German soldiers, officers mostly, that had plotted to kill Hitler, not men from the Nazi Party.

Anyway, my main point is that not just as not all bald headed men are members of the Aryan nation, not all people who follow islam are bad people. It is only the radical ones that are making the most noise that are making the rest of them look bad…

11. AmazonRedHead

September 29, 2014 at 1:00 am

I love the expression on the face of the guy on the left end of the panel. Ms. Gabriel starts going off and he can’t stop smiling. Wish I would’ve been present for that. I would have LOVED to see that “woman” put in her place. Doesn’t she realize that if she was living in the country from which her religion originated, there’s no way in HELL she’d be allowed to speak like that? Doesn’t she understand that livestock would have more say than she does? Oh, the irony.

12. Steven B Fisher

September 29, 2014 at 5:43 am

“The Peaceful Majority was Irrelevant!” This my friends is exactly what our leaders in Washington DC understand. It is why they do what ever they want to enrich themselves and exploit us.

13. gregzotta

September 30, 2014 at 2:05 am

No Moderate
    Muslims

There is no such thing as a moderate
    Muslim, because they wouldn’t be Muslims. If you are a Muslim, then you believe
    in the teachings of Muhammed and the goal of Islam is “World Islam” as stated
    in the Q’uran. Therefore, if you do not
    believe in those teachings, then you should not be a Muslim. The problem is
    once you are a Muslim you are always a Muslim.

Islam is a political and military system
    masquerading as a religion. Muslims can lie to the infidel to promote Islam.
    The Muslim Brotherhood calls for a “Civilization-Jihadist Process,” in which
    they would destroy the Western civilization from within. Radical Muslims believe the infidels will have
    to convert to Islam, be enslaved or be killed. They state, we do not want to
    democratize Islam, we want to Islamize democracy. That is what we want.

In the Christian faith, it is a sin to
    commit murder and you can go to Hell. In Islam, if you kill the infidel and die
    in the action you are martyred and promised paradise and 72 Virgins.

In the United States we do not want to
    become a Muslim nation and be put under Sharia law, with Honor Killings. That
    is why we must remain vigilant to protect our freedom. Look at what has been
    happening in Germany, Great Britain and France.

14. Pennyforth

September 30, 2014 at 5:59 am

Here’s the thing: you don’t hear many Christians outright condemning the “black sheep” of their religion either. The worst thing most Christians say in regards to obvious hate groups hiding behind the cross–like, say, the Westboro Baptist Church–is, “Well, that’s just them. That’s not how *we* practice the faith.”

I would have much more respect for religion in general if members of *any* faith–Muslim, Christian, whatever–would publicly and loudly denounce the radicals, the hatemongers, the racists, the bigots, etc., using their religion to justify abhorrent behavior, instead of just distancing themselves from the extremists and pretending that they’re not all being stained by the actions of a horrible few.

15. Michael Hopkins

October 8, 2014 at 10:49 am

http://youtu.be/bV710c1dgpU The problem is Islam. We need to quit thinking of the problem as radical Islam.