Uncategorized

The Doctor Can’t See You Now

Published

on

New York ‘Cancer Patient’s Treatment Put On Hold Over Obamacare,’ Hundreds In Ohio ‘Can No Longer Go To Their Trusted Doctors’

CA Woman: ‘I Have No Idea When I Can Go To A Doctor’

KY Man: ‘my current doctor is NOT a part of the “IN GROUP” of the new coverage provider listing’ “‘You can keep your doctor’ statements are lies. KY ACCESS who I have my current policy with is closing… Using shop Kentucky site gives me another plan that is within the same price point of existing insurance policy but with MUCH HIGHER out of pocket prices to me for expected services and prescription medication required over the next twelve months. OH! and my current doctor is NOT a part of the ‘IN GROUP’ of the new coverage provider listing.” (Sen. McConnell, Constituent Mail)

CA Woman: ‘The health plan she’s paid for through the Affordable Care Act keeps sending her to doctors who say they can’t treat her because they won’t take her insurance’ REPORTER: “Beth Kramer says she’s running out of options.” PHONE: “The expected wait time is approximately one hour.” REPORTER: “And out of time. The disabled mother of two says she’s out of medication for an auto-immune disease, she’s run out of antibiotics for a painful internal infection, and the health plan she’s paid for through the Affordable Care Act keeps sending her to doctors who say they can’t treat her because they won’t take her insurance.” KRAMER: “I’m out of medication.  I’m sitting here with an infection that I’m out of antibiotics [for] and symptoms are coming back and I have no idea when I can go to a doctor or where.” REPORTER: “Kramer signed up for healthcare under the Affordable Care Act through Covered California…” (KCBS-CA, 1/22/14)

NY Woman: “A woman diagnosed with breast cancer, whose life-saving surgery has been postponed after she lost her doctors under ObamaCare, made a heartfelt plea Sunday to President Obama to amend the Affordable Care Act. In an exclusive appearance on ‘Fox & Friends,’ Josie Gracchi, who has been diagnosed with ductal-invasive carcinoma, looked into the camera and addressed Obama: ‘I would like my health care taken care of. I was insured. I think anyone who is going through a serious illness should have immediate responses. I shouldn’t have to wait months, weeks, to even be considered for surgery that I should have had weeks ago.’ Gracchi was forced to postpone her Jan. 3 biopsy and follow-up treatment at New York’s Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the largest private cancer center in the world, when her insurance rolled over into a new plan that was part of an exchange under the Affordable Care Act. ‘As of January 1, my insurance plan rolled over into a new ObamaCare plan that is part of the exchange and my doctors are no longer available in my network, so the surgeons that I was dealing with … I no longer have access to,’ Gracchi told Fox News. … ‘This is delaying all my treatment and surgery. Most people that get breast cancer don’t wait this long to have a surgery, but it’s as if I’ve never had insurance at all,’ Gracchi added.” (“Cancer Patient’s Treatment Put On Hold Over Obamacare,” Fox News, 1/19/14)

NY Woman: Insurance plan canceled under Obamacare, ‘I’m dead in the dirt, I can’t do anything.  I can’t go to the doctor.’ REPORTER: “Many people in the Rochester area lost their healthcare insurance January 1.  They’re among the millions across the country who saw their plans canceled under the Affordable Care Act.  Nancy Miller is one of them.  The self-employed hairdresser says she began doing research in September to make sure she’d be covered this year, but she then learned the health plan that she’d had for years was no longer available. She says other options were too expensive.  Miller has some health issues that require medication, treatments and tests – treatments she’s delayed because of the lack of insurance.” MILLER: “I’m not going to lose my house because I don’t have health insurance and I need medical assistance, so I’m dead in the dirt, I can’t do anything.  I can’t go to the doctor, I can’t have my tests run, I can’t go for an MRI.” (YNN-NY, 1/7/14)

Hundreds In OH: ‘Hundreds of people in the Mahoning Valley can no longer go to their trusted doctors… the Affordable Care Act is to blame’ ANCHOR: “With the passage of the Affordable Care Act, some area medical facilities saying, they’re no longer able to use some insurance companies.” … REPORTER: “Hundreds of people in the Mahoning Valley can no longer go to their trusted doctors, and local officials say the Affordable Care Act is to blame.” … DOCTOR: “Now they’re facing the choice of switching to another doctor.  They’re really scared. Really scared.” (WKBN-OH, 1/21/14)

Continue Reading
26 Comments

26 Comments

1. Robin Kaser

January 23, 2014 at 9:00 am

And so it begins………you were told this would happen and nobody listened

2. Robin Kaser

January 23, 2014 at 9:03 am

And so it begins….you were told this is what would happen and you would not listen

• Mike Lunn

January 23, 2014 at 9:33 am

amen

3. Donald Gault

January 23, 2014 at 9:28 am

u voted for it no live with it

• Mike Lunn

January 23, 2014 at 9:39 am

I’m sorry but I did NOT vote for this. I saw what would happen. The proof was right there in front of peoples eyes and they just couldn’t or wouldn’t see it. Any time there is a government funded health program, it is LIMITED. Want proof? Just take a look at Medicare and Medicaid. Those programs have ALWAYS been limited. But as usual the american public see’s the OOOOOHHHH’s and the AHHHHHH’s and won’t see that they have arterial motives that they are cramming down our throats whether you like it or not.

4. Jackie Blue

January 23, 2014 at 9:29 am

I have learned as a Director of Nursing that doctors are stating they will not take this insurance so “affordable insurance” has turned in to no available care. What now?? If the doctors are against this and do not have to take it or rebel against it the patients are paying for health care that keeps them from getting health care.

5. Lawrence Brown

January 23, 2014 at 9:46 am

you idoits vote for rhat Idoit so quit Crying

6. Tom Duritsky

January 23, 2014 at 10:11 am

And the SHEEPLES that are on wal fare don’t ever have any problems, just the working poor…Thanks alot asshole….

7. Al Casella

January 23, 2014 at 10:36 am

Sorry for the lady, but I wonder if she voted for Obama? Be careful of what you ask for, sometimes you regret the results.

8. MAY BRITTON

January 23, 2014 at 11:23 am

well everyone wanted the idiot and all his hinchmen –they got them now look what is happening to the American people— he is just waiting till everyone is dead –thats his hope give him more money and Moochelle to have their lavish and costly vacationsd

• MAY BRITTON

January 23, 2014 at 11:27 am

Oprah said that all the white old people needs to die because they are the only one that is racist and their teaching the younger generation to be racist to–

• Ed Kohl

January 23, 2014 at 1:21 pm

While in England several months ago, she went on the air on a live Program and called all Americans that didn’t agree with what Obama was doing in the White house to our rights, economy, and everything else, along with his constant lying – Bigoted Racists. Imagine that. She called all of us Racists, regardless of the color of our skin, where our ancestors came from (even if they were native Americans) RACISTS simply because we don’t agree with someone in the Presidents Office who: Lies constantly – almost like he has a psychological need to do so. Constantly attempts to break or revoke all the rights in our Bill of Rights (those rights our forefathers thought so important to the welfare of the new nation and its future that they put them in a Special place in the new Constitution they drafted), the laws he unfairly shoves down our throats – without our permission, and all the laws he has told our law enforcement to ignore (such as telling the Border patrol and local law enforcement across this nation to stop deporting Illegal Aliens they arrest).

9. Mike Lunn

January 23, 2014 at 11:34 am

I’m sorry but I did NOT vote for this or that MORON that we call our president. I saw what would happen. The proof was right there in front of peoples eyes and they just couldn’t or wouldn’t see it. Any time there is a government funded health program, it is LIMITED. Want proof? Just take a look at Medicare and Medicaid. Those programs have ALWAYS been limited. But as usual the american public see’s the OOOOOHHHH’s and the AHHHHHH’s and won’t see that they have arterial motives that they are cramming down our throats whether you like it or not.

• Ed Kohl

January 23, 2014 at 1:03 pm

Neither did I or any of my extended family, we all believed that anyone willing to violate the strictures of law that state that anyone running for the Office of the President/vice President, is supposed to voluntarily show all of their: Birth Records, Income and Tax records, Citizenship Records, Department of Justice records showing whether or not you have been a felon or convicted of any crimes in the past, Passports showing other possible nations they might hold allegiance to, and School records – which would prove where he grew up – where he went to school – his education – ETC… However, he did NOT do that. The FIRST thing he did was to have a supreme court judge SEAL all of the records that are normally Mandatory to show that you not only have the required Citizenship requirements necessary to even try to run, but that you are the type of person we can trust to run this country for several years. But We the People had Little or NO information about his past, just his very recent past. Look at what the press did to Governor Palin when she ran for just Vice president, they drug up every bit of dirt they could find. Imagine what we could have found out about Obama if all his past hadn’t been sealed? How many people that voted for him, would have done so if they had known his real past?

• AnneCameo

January 23, 2014 at 3:23 pm

People also need to do some REAL research into some the “little known” important aspects of medicaid. I have just learned, and need to do more research; but if a medicaid individual dies while receiving medicaid – ALL of their assets, their estate will pay for ALL services received from Medicaid. That includes ANY assets.

• Mrs. Foggybottom

January 24, 2014 at 8:48 am

No it won’t you mean Medicare…not Medicaid. Also, it was done that way LOOOOOONG before the ACA went into effect.

10. pegmcc

January 23, 2014 at 11:59 am

death panels are in place now. lets let a cancer patient die, who could have been saved, but lets keep a DEAD girl on life support. yep enjoy 0death care.

11. Linda Patterson

January 23, 2014 at 12:02 pm

This so called insurance coverage is doing exactly what obumma set out to do, which is to kill of the sick and the elderly and then he will have the money to pay for his bribes to the blacks and illegal aliens to continue to vote dumbocraps into office, he knew what he was doing and he knew from day one that he was lying, time to impeach the muslim.

12. Ed Kohl

January 23, 2014 at 12:53 pm

(Please read all of this post, I think it is important that as many people as possible know what has been going on in the White house.) Well In my opinion, first – the electoral college needs to go. From all the numbers I have seen 70% of the country did NOT vote for him in this past election, so HOW did he get elected to remain in office and continue to screw every citizen for another four years? Simple, the Electoral college decides who is elected because our individual votes no longer make a difference in the primaries when we vote for our Presidents and such. They need to go, along with the majority of everyone in congress and first and foremost everyone in the white house needs to go. Impeachment has been talked about by the people for over 4 years now, hundreds of petitions have been put to congress, yet nothing happens? Almost a Year ago the House admitted that if a vote was taken for impeachment, it would pass with more than the necessary votes. ALMOST a year ago. So why the wait? How much longer do we have to put up with a family in the white house that spends more than some large companies make in and entire year simply on a single vacation? How much longer do we have to put up with someone in the white house that has decided that his main purpose while there is to destroy OUR Constitution, our Economy, and the Private industry that keeps this country going? The day after Christmas last year (2013) he signed into law a bill that makes it a felony punishable by no less than a year in jail to Protest anywhere where the Secret Service happen to be. So our most important right, that to protest against a government that is NOT doing what it is supposed to be doing has been taken away from us by Odipshit signing this law secretly while the rest of us were playing with our children and families the day after Christmas. So the biggest questions to date are: Why do we put up with things from this president that we would NOT have put up with from ANY OTHER president in the history of this Nation? WHY do we continue to allow him to tear us apart along the lines of our Skin color, or our past nationality? Any last but not least, Why do we put up with any president that not only takes away our Constitutionally Guaranteed rights, but makes laws that Violate our entire way of life and the intentions of that same Constitution to the bone? Why has he not been either Impeached or faced with a subpoena that would ask him to allow the Congress and the Justice department to search for evidence proving beyond a shadow of doubt that he has indeed committed Treason while in the Office of the President of the United States. Could it be because they don’t want to also be included in the same group he himself has called Extremists, and Racists? A group of people that includes almost every veteran our our armed services, and everyone (regardless of the color of their skin) that believes that our Constitution and the Bill of Rights, should be Inviolate and NOT be able to be changed or revoked by Any single current, past or future President in office. This means that approximately 70% or more of the Population of this country have been labeled as Extremists, Racists, Prejudiced, or Bigots by this President, who himself pulls the “Race” card whenever possible as the singe reason why his popularity in office has dropped more than ANY other president in the history of this nation to date. I disagree with him completely, and instead stand on the FACTS, that he has and still lies to us the People Constantly, Violates his own Oath of Office constantly, added to his constant attempts to destroy the backbone of our Military and their ability to protect this country from foreign invasion, along with the fact that not only has he taken a stand against All Religions Except his (Muslim-ism), but he has openly attacked every religion except of course his own. As President he is supposed to be above such actions and is supposed to support All Religions regardless of his own. (part of the Separation of Church and State). So after Reading this (sorry for the length), I ask all of you out there to simply do a little research into what our “commander-in-chief has been doing, but into what he IS doing in his continued efforts to control this country and all the people in it. And if you find the same proof that I have been seeing and reading about during his entire term in the Oval Office, that you PLEASE contact your Congressmen/women, and ask that they go forward with the plans to remove him from office and revoke every “Law” he has passed while in that office.

• AnneCameo

January 23, 2014 at 3:31 pm

I read an article: Our National Park Service is having a difficult time (supposedly, since sequester) making ends meet. They have a “women’s interest” group and after Obama’s visit to them – they spend millions making a documentary about “understanding Islam”. They had several young AMERICAN Islam girls and boy, praising how Western society has been behind in their treatment of women, and Islam has been decades ahead, “allowing” women to work. That they are taught wonderful things such as modesty, respect themselves…… blah, blah.

It is a total brainwashing, as THESE ARE AMERICAN YOUTH. They have no clue; but what they have been brainwashed into thinking “what Islam really is”. Anyway, tax dollars were spent on this video, instigated by Obama – and there was NO MENTION WHERE THIS DOCUMENTARY WOULD BE SHOWN. I don’t have children in the current public school system – but if it comes through or is forced on our schools – it should not be allowed – as it is total brainwashing. People need to pass the word.

13. leslie green

January 23, 2014 at 1:12 pm

Just the tip of the iceberg, “folks”!

14. DJ

January 23, 2014 at 1:57 pm

So. . .post surgical care is supposed to be legally enforced for 90 days. . .Since I lost my California Anthem Blue Individual Policy on January 1, 2014. . .I can still see my Scripp’s surgeon, who honors this “insurance” post-surgical right without charge! However, my Physical Therapy must be paid out of pocket at the lovely tune of $90 a 2x per week for 6-8 weeks! Lovely! Kaiser, my new “Obamacare” plan, will NOT accept a non-Kaiser Surgical prescription for PT! CONTINUITY OF UNCARE! Purchased Kaiser within the 15th of December window for continuity of hell-care insurance @ $864 per month. Then, on January 5th, I received a notice from Anthem Bluecross that I was now “eligible” to continue plan due to Obama dictum! Charming? NOT!

15. AnneCameo

January 23, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Is there REALLY any confusion/lack of clarity about what Obama’s intentions were, when he pushed for healthcare reform/overhaul of all choices/costs/issues regarding healthcare and 1/6th of our entire economy? Not even Obama, is this stupid? He first needs to destroy some of the best parts of our society – to rebuild it in his vision?

Does anyone know, under what circumstances can citizens sue their leader for deception or recall an elected official due to intentional deceit during campaign? Barry has to be stopped ASAP.

16. George Waters

January 23, 2014 at 4:09 pm

How’s that Hope & Change working out?

17. Umbagog

January 23, 2014 at 5:43 pm

The devil went down to Washington
    He sure had a nice disguise

18. BBerry2251

January 24, 2014 at 7:01 am

How many of those people supported the ACA before it became law….you reap what you sow.