PopSci – Somebody–no one remembers exactly who–once said that there are three things that matter in real estate: location, location, location. And so it seems: a cramped, roach-ridden studio apartment in Manhattan’s West Village will run you $36,000 a year; a cramped little lander with inflatable rooms on Mars will cost something in the neighborhood of $200 million.
- Creepy Thug Drags Three Girls Out Of Park… Gets a NASTY Surprise
- Liberals LIVID Over Sheriff’s ‘Politically Incorrect’ Sign: ‘If This Offends You… LEAVE!’
- Coming to the US: More Muslim Immigrants Than Entire Population of Washington, DC
- Terrorist Accidentally Blows Up Entire Suicide Bombing Class
- Her Son Died Serving Our Country – When She Sent Him a Text, She Never Expected to Receive THIS
- Things Just Got a LOT Worse for Subway’s Spokesman ‘Jared’
- Enraged Black Student Kills ‘Random’ White Women… Where’s the Outrage?
- This Federal Judge DEMOLISHED Obama For Betraying America