In an interview today on The Peter Schiff Show, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said he didn’t understand why congressmen would be purged from their committees for simply supporting balanced budgets.
Earlier this week, Reps. Justin Amash, David Schweikert, and Time Huelskamp were removed from their congressional committees by party brass. Reps. Boehner, Cantor, and McCarthy — who control committee assignments — were reportedly upset at the congressmen for not voting in sufficient lockstep with Republican leadership.
Having “shown their true colors,” Sen. Paul said, “If any of these people want to run for president, maybe they’ll have to explain why they wanted to purge people from their committees who wanted to balance the budget.”
- This Picture DESTROYS Wealthy Arab Countries Over Refugees
- Students Start ‘White Student Union’… But THEN Guess What Happened IMMEDIATELY
- HARD TRUTH About Racism That No Liberal Will Ever Admit REVEALED In This Picture
- WOAH! Rich Lady Went to Her Doctor to Complain. Then, THIS…
- SCARY Poll Shows 40% Of Millennials Hate The First Amendment
- Man Fatally Crushed Neighbors Baby Girl With Foot Because He Felt ‘Used’ While She Ran An Errand
- ISIS Releases Terrifying ‘Target List’ of Addresses and Names of People Who Work for the FBI
- C-SPAN Wonders if Barack Obama just Admits that he is Muslim